Wednesday, May 13, 2009

your orange shoe

I think I’ve figured it out

It was spinning round in my head

Flowing through neon blue taps

I said

Something else instead



There was a word

In their conversation

I’d heard

I didn’t know the meaning



I was swimming

On top of a cloud

Without a doubt

Thinking

Of everything about you

How it’s sunny around you



Does it all have to do

With your orange shoe



I think I’ve slipped it out

And everyone’s heard

And seen

The little blue bear bouncing in between

My dreams



He’s cute

Causes acute

Embarrassment

To me



I swear I could see

Brilliant green grass

Twirling around your orange shoe

You did feel it didn’t you?



I’m sure it all has to do

With your orange shoe.



-Push
For my sweetheart who has orange and yellow shoes..love you baby :*

5 comments:

Anirudh Goswamii said...

Her
yellow
nail
paint
and
my
orange
shoe
love
is
in
the
words
she
writes
i
love
her
blinded
blue..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i love the way you've written the poem..cute-a-cute..

blinded blue teddy said...

hehehe...baby.. :*

Jasmine said...

you keep getting better...
your blog looks more and more mature

Jasmine said...

you keep getting better...
your blog looks more and more mature

blinded blue teddy said...

thanks jazz~! :)