Wednesday, May 13, 2009

your orange shoe

I think I’ve figured it out

It was spinning round in my head

Flowing through neon blue taps

I said

Something else instead



There was a word

In their conversation

I’d heard

I didn’t know the meaning



I was swimming

On top of a cloud

Without a doubt

Thinking

Of everything about you

How it’s sunny around you



Does it all have to do

With your orange shoe



I think I’ve slipped it out

And everyone’s heard

And seen

The little blue bear bouncing in between

My dreams



He’s cute

Causes acute

Embarrassment

To me



I swear I could see

Brilliant green grass

Twirling around your orange shoe

You did feel it didn’t you?



I’m sure it all has to do

With your orange shoe.



-Push
For my sweetheart who has orange and yellow shoes..love you baby :*

5 comments:

Anirudh Goswamii said...

Her
yellow
nail
paint
and
my
orange
shoe
love
is
in
the
words
she
writes
i
love
her
blinded
blue..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i love the way you've written the poem..cute-a-cute..

Push said...

hehehe...baby.. :*

Jasmine said...

you keep getting better...
your blog looks more and more mature

Jasmine said...

you keep getting better...
your blog looks more and more mature

Push said...

thanks jazz~! :)