Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The worst is done. New life has begun.
I’m looking through my window again. Watching new colours fill the sky, watching new faces filled with joy.
I have to reach out. I’m on my own finally. I’ve let go of the past- what it was. I no longer bear the same thoughts in my head, dragging me down.
I’m outstretched- facing the sun, feeling its warmth on my soul.
I’m going to leave an impression. I can’t fade away.
I no longer care for you.

It’s like the rain.
Washing away my sadness. The ground feels fresh and new, its smell intoxicating.
I want to build something here.
The pain has evaporated. I can’t say it’s still inside me in some corner of my mind because its not. The footsteps have faded. You no longer are walking in circles through my mind.

I pray: It remains this way.
I’m ready to work hard. Sweat and blood I can give it all. I am here. And that’s all that’s ever mattered, and matters still.



Pushpanjali Banerji

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this one was brilliant. loved every word of it! as for the "regret" blog ... errr ... ummm ... its beyond my intellectual comprehension :P ; you'll have to put in an abstract/summary of sorts to explain the theme to sorry arses like me! lol!

blinded blue teddy said...

thanks shamir! :P

Kriti Malhotra Gulati said...

beautiful :)

Twisted Whispers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Twisted Whispers said...

So ya finally penned ya stuff on a blog...n its as sweet as ya....i lyk dis one...coz dis is d brighter side o ya..al chirpy n content.. cheers!!