Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Faraway Train

wrote this when i was on tour, for almost a week, travelling by train & missing the man..

Faraway Train

Delicate sunlight
Filtering from within the leaves
The spiders weave
And the gentle breeze

A little hello
Was carried a long way
Spoken by precious lips
My memory can't slip

I wait and wonder
When I will hold your hand in mine
When time will really be time
And the words will effortlessly rhyme

Like the sunlight
I hope you feel me
Like warmth on your skin
Light in your eyes
and smile

The sky's fade fast
But the world waits
For the sunlight
To bring them light again

You are my light
Bright, my heart
I'm on a Faraway train
But with you still
Until..

..The sunlight
Shines in the world
Filtering from within the leaves
Through windows of tall concrete
And the gentle breeze...

- push

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

Travel!
:(

R said...

ah, but the words rhyme already! :)

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

sweet!

blinded blue teddy said...

jazz.. yeah ALL THE TIME!
see you in Hyd.. when u around there.


R- :) has it stopped snowing? when the weather gets better we should get together!:p

starcake-thank u ! :D