Thursday, June 5, 2008

I wonder about you

I wonder about you

And time stands still

I wonder about you

Hate fills me still


I wonder about you

And then I wonder why

I wonder about you

And your wandering eye


I’ll probably never see you again

I’ll probably outgrow the pain

And every memory stored

Will fade as I start to get bored


I’m wondering about you

Wondering about you still

I’m dreaming now

Dreaming at will


How much you’ve changed

How much has been re-arranged

Will I catch my reflection in your eyes?

Will I hear another lie?


Look away

I don’t want you to see

Step away

And let me be


Why do I feel

You already know

I wonder about you

Every minute or so


I wonder about you

And time stands still

I wonder about you

Hate fills me still


Push

6 comments:

Crimson Feet said...

troubled waters eh!

writing poetry helps i guess! :)

lovely words!

Kartiek Agarwal said...

The wondering is endless, isn't it? Like a Klein bottle...

push said...

:)

nirmal said...

hmmm...wt do i say? i am nt exactly speechless, just a lil short of words!

Ragini said...

Wonder...an endless verb. We'll never run outta things that make us wonder.

Rohit Talwar said...

I'm with Ragini on this one. This one goes to my favourites list.

Do with the guitar. Dying to hear this one on it.